Saturday, November 11, 2017 | 2-5PM
Festivities Begin @ 2:00 p.m.
Judging and Band begin @ 3:00 p.m.
Event Address: Lot Across from Fire Station #1 @ 51 Elliott St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS NOVEMBER 4- NO EXCEPTIONS
CHILI COOK-OFF DETAILS:
- Please have at least 8 quarts of chili prepared
- Chili needs to be ready for tasting and judging by 3:00 p.m.
- We will supply cups for tasting, spoons and napkins
- Beverages will be sold at the event
- You must supply your own propane burner or other heat source to keep your chili warm
- There are three categories you can enter: (1) Standard chili (2) Vegetarian chili (3) Restaurant/Chef
- Chili will be judged for 1st & 2nd places in two categories: People’s Choice and Best Overall (to be judged by a panel of foodies and firemen)
- $10 if you are a paid active member of the Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association.
- $20 all others.
- No refunds!
- Entry fee to be paid UPON REGISTRATION!
Proceeds go directly to Atlanta’s Fire Station No. 1. 10% of this year’s proceeds will go to Hire Heroes USA, a 501c3 nonprofit organization that empowers U.S. military members, veterans and military spouses to succeed in the workforce.