15th Annual Castleberry Hill Chili Cook-off
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Festivities Begin @ 2:00 p.m.
Judging Begins @ 3:00 p.m.
Location: Across from 51 Elliott St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
$10 chili tastings, $5 drinks, t-shirts, live music & an awesome raffle!
$35 chili cookers – details and signup below
- Please have at least 4 quarts of chili prepared (brought this number down a smidge)
- Chili needs to be ready for tasting and judging by 3:00 p.m.
- We will supply cups for tasting, spoons and napkins
- Beverages will be sold at the event
- You must supply your own propane burner to keep your chili warm and if you have access to a table/chairs please bring since we may not have enough to accommodate
- There are three categories you can enter: (1) Standard chili (2) Vegetarian chili (3) Restaurant
- Chili will be judged for 1st & 2nd places in two categories: People’s Choice and Best Overall (to be judged by a panel of foodies and firemen)
ENTRY FEE is $35 to be paid upon arrival via cash or card at event or here using the form below. Net proceeds benefit Atlanta’s Fire Station No. 1.
JOIN ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT!
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software