The purpose of the CHNA Economic Development Committee is to unify the business community of Castleberry Hill to find solutions, resources and collaborations with the residents, customers and organizations of this historic arts district in the city of Atlanta.
CURRENT INITIATIVE: Parking Solutions for Business Owners
- Immediate solutions to parking for business customers especially during peak weekend hours. This could include branding, signage and personnel consistency.
- Possible solutions to finding safe parking for business employees that does not impact customer parking.
- Possible short term solutions for more safe customer parking that could include special use permits and management of existing private property lots.
- Compile all data, analyze possible solutions. Prioritize
- Organize a plan with timeline
- Update meeting on Monday July 17 @ 2PM
STEP ONE ACTION REQUIRED: ADD YOUR INFORMATION HERE
Contact Committee Chair: Russ Russell: email@example.com
TO RENEW: LOG IN with your registered email. Click FORGOT PASSWORD link to reset your password.
Membership checks can be dropped in the mailbox at 232 Bradberry St. SW.
Please update your profile which is your directory listing too!
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software