JOIN THE CHNA TODAY AND SUPPORT OUR VIBRANT, DIVERSE NEIGHBORHOOD
Residential, Business and Friends of Castleberry Hill memberships are available
To pay for your annual association dues select the type below and fill out the online application. Online payment is preferred. If you prefer, you may also pay by check. Please make check payable to Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association and either bring to the next general meeting (3rd Monday of each month) or mail to: CHNA P.O. Box 4597 Atlanta, GA 30302
Please Note: There is no general meeting in December!
Membership Terms and Eligibility
- Membership is based on the calendar year from January 1st-December 31st.
- Business, Railside Dog Park and Friends of Castleberry Hill Business members are automatically added to the membership directory.
- Membership is open to all residents, 18 years of age and older,living within the official boundaries of the neighborhood recognized on the City of Atlanta Map of Neighborhoods.See the Landmark District Map here.
- Businesses and residents located outside of the official boundaries of Castleberry Hill are eligible for the Friends of Castleberry Hill membership.
- No person may hold more than one (1) membership. There will be no more than two (2) memberships per address.
Choose Your Level of Annual MembershipResidential Membership: $25 per individual Business Membership: $100 per location Railside Dog Park Membership: Based on # of Dogs Friends of Castleberry Hill: $25 Individual $100 Business