Bambino Films, LLC will be returning to downtown this Sunday, April 10th, to continuing filming scenes for Baby Driver. This weekend actors will be onsite. Road closures will not be enforced at the same time and there will be intermittent traffic controls on Marietta St. between Cone and Forsyth Street. To avoid delays, take Northside Drive. For a full list of lane and road closures, view the Notification Letter.
**Traffic Alert/ Road Closures**
Saturday, April 10th, tentatively between noon – 8pm
– Full Street Closure on Cone St. NW between Poplar St. NW and Carnegie Way NW
– Full Street Closure on Williams St. NW between Ted Turner Dr. NW and Cone St. NW
– Full Street Closure on Cone St. NW between Marietta St. NW and Poplar St. NW
– Full Street Closure on Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW between Russell Plaza Dr. SW and Centennial Olympic Dr. NW
– Full Street Closure of Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW between Chapel St. SW and Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
– Full Street Closure of Ted Turner Dr. SW between Marietta St. NW and Peters St. SW
– Full Street Closure of Nelson St. SW between Ted Turner Dr. SW and Forsyth St. SW
– Full Street Closure of MLK Jr. Dr. SW between Forsyth St.SW and Russell Plaza Dr. SW
They will also continue filming in the Gulch near the federal buildings during the daylight hours on April 13-15 & 20th. There will be some simulated gunfire and filming with a drone. View details here.
If there are any concerns contact the location manager, Kyle Hinshaw, email@example.com.