Click here to download a map of the local businesses (slightly dated from Summer 2012)!
- Besharat Gallery – 175 Peters St., 404-524-4781 – Gallery Space
- Besharat Contemporary – 163 Peters St., 404-577-3660 – Gallery Space
- Big House Gallery – 211 Peters St., 404-221-0201 – Artist Studio/Exhibition Space
- Escape Gallery – 180 Walker St. – Gallery Space
- House of Blended Ink (HOBI) – 431 Fair St. SW, 678-278-8392 -Available to artists, photographers/videographers, chorographers, fashion designers and event planners. The 7,500 space is ideal for art shows/exhibitions, fashion shows, photography/video shoots, rehearsals and private functions.
- Marcia Wood Gallery – 263 Walker St.- Marcia Wood Gallery represents artists of exceptional merit who are making notable contributions to the field of contemporary art.
- MASS collective – Erickson Clock – 364 Nelson St SW - A collaborative space that thrives on fostering creativity through access to resources. We a a tool. Use us. MASS - Music, Art, Science and Social.
- Nelson Street Gallery – Erickson Clock – 364 Nelson St SW
- Rhythma & Opa – 555 Whitehall Street STE. R SW, 404-496-5105
- TailorMade4U – 238 Walker St. SW, 404-792-2555 – Atlanta’s premier photography headquarters for commercial & lifestyle photography.
- The Wiley – 144 Walker St SW, 404 220-9042 – Here at Wine Shoe Weddings we take all the worry out of your special day. Find out more about us at WineShoeWeddings.com
- ZuCot Gallery – 100 Centennial Olympic Park Dr, 404-380-1040 – ZuCot Gallery is Atlanta’s own International Contemporary Art Gallery. View original paintings, mixed media, photography and sculpture from around the world – masterpieces that you won’t find anywhere else! Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in finding the perfect unique piece of art to suit your urban lifestyle. We can even deliver and hang it for you. Also, consider ZuCot Gallery for your next private or corporate event.
- Castleberry Inn & Suites – 186 Northside Drive SW, 404-893-4663 – The Castleberry Inn & Suites has 119 guestrooms and suites, recently refreshed. The décor, featuring a simple traditional look with classic style, is designed in warm earth tones creating an atmosphere of calm and comfort. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators, flat-screen TVs and a work station. Wireless internet is standard throughout the hotel as well as in your guestroom.
- Coze Event Space- 255 Trinity Avenue SW, Suite A, 404-908-8169- Coze is an intimate and private event space, located in the historic railroad district of downtown Atlanta. Aged brick walls, 14 foot beam ceilings, and tattered wood floors nestled inside a 100-year-old building, bring a vintage touch to this modern loft space. Boasting with an irresistible character, Coze is perfect for your most intimate occasions up to 100 guests and we welcome outside food and beverage, including alcohol. Call us today and book your next event!
- The Granite Room – 211 Peters St., 404-221-0201 – Exhibition Space
- LOFT at Castleberry Hill – 170 Northside Dr. SW, 404-522-5678 -LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a 4400 square foot private event space located in the Historic Castleberry Hill Arts District, on the corner of Nelson Street and Northside Drive. LOFT offers five unique floorplans, three custom bars, lounge furniture, seperate restrooms, built in stage and dance floor, wireless connectivity, and FREE PARKING! Our state of the art audio visual is complete with plasma TVs, LCD projector and screen, and house sound system. LOFT prides itself on offering the best in culinary cuisine with our own in house chef, Mark Prunty. Our vision is to offer a unique event experience, through tailored events, delicious cuisine, and exceptional customer service. Let our event team create the ultimate experience for your next event.
INTERIOR & CREATIVE DESIGN/MARKETING/WEB WORK
- Cre8ive Websites – 376 Nelson St, #B1, 678-640-7007 – Full Service Web Development, Design, Applications, Hosting. Offering tools for both individuals and businesses, including eNewsletters and mail list management, calendars, photo galleries, RSVP options and much more! Custom solutions for your business – big or small!
- Calvin Lockwood Photography – 211 Peters St., 404-221-0201 – Photography studio
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
- Castleberry Point Lofts- 327 Nelson St., 404-688-9900, Castleberry Point offers new loft units for sale and retail spaces for lease.
- Dinerman Group -4200 Northside Pkwy Bldg. 5, 404-631-6344 – Dinerman Group provides Commercial Real Estate services to property owners in Atlanta, GA and throughout the Southeast who seek to improve property management operations, increase occupancy rates, and stabilize commercial assets.
- Fabric Developers – 236 Forsyth St., SW, 404-584-0101 – Real estate development, leasing and sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
- M Brokerage Services, Inc. – 144 Walker St SW, Atlanta, GA, 678-580-0470 – Our company provides top association management services and private condominium rentals. We manage in Castleberry: Bee Line, Storehouse, and Fair & Walker Lofts and in Downtown, the Gordon Lofts. Call us today for a proposal or go online at www.mbrokerage services for a free quote!
- We Sell Restaurants – 101 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. 404-513-5378 – Atlanta Restaurant Brokers. Buy or Sell Atlanta Restaurants with the professionals at We Sell Restaurants. Over 100 Atlanta restaurants for sale or lease. Industry experts.
- Wynd Realty – 89 Magnum St., 404-819-5656 – As a resident of Castleberry Hill, Dave Atchison is uniquely qualified to help both buyers and sellers interested in this historic community. Dave has 23 years of experience in the Atlanta real estate market working on both residential and commercial property. Buyer broker services available. Loft/downtown specialist. Call Capt’n Dave at 404-819-5656 or email: email@example.com.
- 255 Tapas Lounge – 255 Peters St., 404-522-2612 – Full service restaurant and lounge. We are equipped with 7 HD Flat Screen TV’s, two VIP Cabanas, and an unrivaled menu.
- Adios Cafe – 180 Walker St., 404-574-5678 – Chocolate & espresso bar, authentically Mexican coffees, handmade truffles, pastries, & desserts
- Baltimore Crab & Seafood/ Pearl Lounge - 253 Peters St., 404-523-2121 – No matter what your occasion calls for, or your appetite demands, we promise to leave you truly satisfied. Food is always seasoned to perfection, and we offer some of the freshest, most mouth-watering dishes to delight any seafood lover. The atmosphere is intimate and cozy with full bar and patio. If you are on the go and don’t have time to dine, check out our carry-out Baltimore Crab & Seafood.
- Bottle Rocket – 180 Walker St., Ste. C, 404-574-5680 – Chalkboard Specials, Comfort Cocktails, 80s Nights, Neighborhood Nights, Whistle.POP.
- Boxcar Grocer – 249 Peters St. SW, 404-883-3608 – A unique urban market stocked with a skillfully chosen assortment of conventional and organic groceries. Our strong commitment to a healthier community has led us to assemble a hybrid selection of goods tailored to the diverse neighborhood in which we reside thanks to welcome input from our customers. Open Su-M 11am-6pm, Tu-Sa 9am-8pm
- Chevron Food Mart – 74 Northside Dr., 404-247-9473 – Gas station and food mart, huge beer & wine selection at great prices.
- Cloud IX – 177 Peters St SW, 404-681-4626 – Downtown Atlanta’s epicenter of nightlife, features Southern and Caribbean eats and entertainment at its best.
- The Coffee Loft – 322 Peters St, 510-290-0898 – We are an eclectic nouveau coffee shop that specializes in African and Indonesian Coffees. We create a unique custom blend or single source to make a great cup of coffee.
- Elliott Street Deli & Pub – 51 Elliott St., 404-523-2174 – Pub setting featuring Boar´s Head deli sandwiches
- Lunacy Black Market – 231 Mitchell St. SW, 404-736-6164 (first come, first served) – Lunacy Black Market is a restaurant and wine house we like to call a neighborhood living room. With fine foods prepared by renowned chef, Paul Luna, Lunacy Black Market keeps its menu unfussy and moderately priced for Castleberry Hill and Downtown residents. Hours of Operation: Wed – Sat | 6 – 10 pm, Sundays | 6 – 9 pm, M & Tu | Closed.
- No Mas! Cantina – 180 Walker St. SW, 404-574-5678 – Furnishings Gallery & Mexican Restaurant, with original specialties and 60+ tequilas; relax at the friendly full service bar. Breakfast daily in our ADios Cafe, coffees, desserts, artisan chocolate truffles – with shopping for everything from furnishings & accessories to art, jewelry, & gifts! A unique destination. Free Wi-Fi. Call for party reservations and info or email info@NoMasCantina.com.
- Paschal’s Restaurant – 180B Northside Dr. SW, 404-525-2023 –Southern cooking since 1947, Paschal’s Restaurant is the “soul” of Castleberry Hill, featuring southern dishes like Paschal’s Fried Chicken, Smothered Pork Chops and our famous Peach Cobbler. Brunch Buffet every Sunday 11am to 4pm. Reservations available. Full Bar. Free Wi-Fi. Book your next event at Paschal’s or our sister venue LOFT at Castleberry Hill.
- The Olde Kitchen – 323 Walker St., 404-524-6322 – A traditional breakfast diner open late night on the weekends, offering an assortment of specialty pancakes and other delectable treats. 3 best words – All Day Breakfast! Open 7am-7pm everyday.
- “Spin” – The Spinning Pie – 259 Peters St., 404-880-0703 – A neoclassical pizzeria featuring large slice pizza with mouth-watering toppings and craft beer, a lounge decor that blends contemporary and rustic elements, and live DJs at night spinning a wide selection of music. Spin welcomes everyone from hipsters to business executives.
- iwi fresh – 341 Nelson St SW, 404-577-3373 – At iwi fresh we believe beauty and organic is a natural fit. Let us show you how we can help you express the natural beauty inside. This eco-friendly spa is a wonderful place to relax and indulge yourself with services for everyone. Nails, body, mind and more! Sign-up for specials!
- Nadia’s Studio -161 Mangum St SW Suite 103, 404-527-5777 - Art in the salon curated by Besharat Gallery and Besharat Contemporary. Nadia’s Studio is located in historic Castleberry Hill between Besharat Gallery and Besharat Contemporary.
- Amish Atlanta – 291 Walker Street SW, 404-931-2996 – Handmade Amish polyethylene outdoor furniture. Gliders,swings,pub tables, chairs, and much more offered in a variety of colors. No maintenance, custom orders available. Open by appointment only.
- NoMas! Hacienda – 180 Walker St. SW, 404-215-9769 – Handcrafted furnishings, accessories, art, & jewelry, from over 300 artisans, all imported from Mexico. With over 10,000 items available, No Mas! Hacienda has something to enliven any decor, from classic to modern to eclectic. Custom work available too. Call today or email info@NoMasAtlanta.com.
- Peters Street Framers – 163 Peters St., We provide custom fine art framing and design consultation for fine art work with reasonable rates for our Atlanta neighbors. We have the talented Luis Pérez who is descended from three generations of frame makers from Caracas, Venezuela. Mr. Pérez is providing excellent frame service for modern or classic paintings– frames of prefabricated design or a special frame designed by him.
- Sage Naturalceuticals – 238 Walker Street #8, 770-881-8610 – Sage Naturalceuticals is a boutique that specializes in nat ural & organic products for the hair, bath, body and home.
- Shoe Lounge – Fair & Walker Lofts – 238 Walker Street #2, 404-551-3248 – The Shoe Lounge collection sets itself apart from other boutiques because we cater to all the True Shoe Lovers that are not afraid to “Step Outside the Box.”
- Snyder Cycles - Backdoor of 130 Walker St, off Mangum St and spur, 770-757-3280 - Snyder Cycles is a growing, innovative bicycle frame manufacturer and professional wheel builder. We manufacture semi-custom steel bicycles for all types of riders. We also build custom wheels to the exact specifications that you could want. We’ve also added repair and maintenance service to cater to the local community of bike needs of all riding styles.
- That Fabulous Dog Salon and Veterinarian Services – 233 Mitchell #175, 678-705-2380 – Pet grooming and natural products, Mon-Thurs 7:30am-7:00pm, Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm, closed Wed. and Sat. Veterinarian services every 2nd Sunday of each Month from 2:00pm-4:00pm by Dr. Edward.
- Vitesse eXchange – 319 Nelson St., 404-577-1349 -This ultra chic boutique offers the latest in fashion at an affordable price. Apparel, shoes, jewelry and handbags by local and international designers.
- Wine Shoe – 339 Nelson St SW, 404-577-2000 - At Wine Shoe we specialize in Seated Tasting Classes and Small Events – intimate gatherings that allow you to explore a range of wines while feeling as though you are gathered in your best friend’s living room. We are located in the Castleberry Point Loft development, just look for the yellow awning! Parking is free in the complex parking deck-entrance locate on Chapel St around the corner. You are always welcome to come browse, buy a bottle and join us for conversation at the shop!
- Atlanta Movie Tours – 376 Nelson St SW B1, 678-640-7007 - Trace the footsteps of your favorite television and movie characters as you board a luxury coach to Hollywood of the South! We are working on bringing all the magic of Hollywood to the locals and visitors to Atlanta and Georgia and helping increase the amount of filming across our great state!
- Fulton Supply Company – 342 Nelson St., 404-688-3400 – Industrial & MRO Supplies
- GreenPlate – Dedicated to raising awareness about the health and environmental issues related to the use of petroleum based disposable plastics.
- Kristen E Richbourg ESQ PC – 144 Walker St. SW, 404-438-8642 - Association law, tax law and business law
- Metamorphosis, LLC – 1204 Meadowbrook Ln, Woodstock, GA, 678-234-0036 – Loft Development & Remodeling, we specialize in customized quality solutions that will be delivered on time and at reasonable prices.
- The Tax Advisors – 144 Walker St. SW – Representation practice, accounting, estates, non-profits, corporations, partnerships, individual returns
- Atlanta City Baptist Rescue Mission – 316 Peters St.
- Assembly of Truth Ministries – 350 Hills Ave. – A non-denominational church in the heart of the historic Castleberry community in downtown Atlanta, GA. Located in walking distance of the Georgia Dome and the Atlanta University Center (AUC), this phenomenal church plans to cross all boundaries; race, age, class as well as nationality. The ministry brings together the leaders in the community, the less fortunate and homeless, business owners and the minority and even the majority.
- Flux Projects – Flux Projects supports artists in creating innovative temporary public art throughout Atlanta.