Got a Local Business? Members get expanded listings, so join today!
Download a map of the local businesses!
Download a map of the local businesses!
ART GALLERIES & STUDIOS
- Besharat Gallery – 175 Peters St. SW, 404-524-4781 – Gallery Space
- Besharat Contemporary – 163 Peters St. SW, 404-577-3660 – Gallery Space
- Big House Gallery – 211 Peters St. SW, 404-221-0201 – Artist Studio/Exhibition Space
- Blu Bisque– 323 Nelson St. SW, 404-593-1431 – A Paint-Your-Own-Canvas and Pottery Studio in Castleberry Hill. Unleash your creative side and join us for art and DIY classes, canvas and cocktails, and more! The facility includes a main studio, 2 private party rooms, game room with 3 game systems, and children’s boutique. Blu Bisque makes the perfect girls’ night out, date night, kids’ play date, or personal R&R break. Blu Bisque is the perfect place to host your next event. Come by and check us out. Text “BISQUE” to “313131” to receive event invites and exclusive offers. For more information, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escape Gallery – 180 Walker St. SW – Gallery Space
- Liana Delgado Art Studio/Gallery – 161 Mangum St. SW, Unit 200, 770-366-5893 – Liana Delgado Studio and Gallery sits in an authentic 1930’s red-brick warehouse, nestled in the Castleberry Hill Historic Arts District of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Artist, Liana Delgado offers Contemporary Abstract Prints, and Floral Oil Paintings. Coalescing color with mark making is the signature character of her work. Meet the Artist in her studio and view her works in progress. Artworks are available for purchase and commissions are accepted
- MASS collective – Erickson Clock, 364 Nelson St. SW – A collaborative space that thrives on fostering creativity through access to resources. We are a tool, so use us. MASS = Music, Art, Science and Social.
- ZuCot Gallery – 100 Centennial Olympic Park Dr, 404-380-1040 – ZuCot Gallery is Atlanta’s own International Contemporary Art Gallery. View original paintings, mixed media, photography and sculpture from around the world – masterpieces that you won’t find anywhere else! Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in finding the perfect unique piece of art to suit your urban lifestyle. We can even deliver and hang it for you. Also, consider ZuCot Gallery for your next private or corporate event.
CREATIVE & MARKETING
- Calvin Lockwood Photography – 211 Peters St., 404-221-0201 – Photography studio
- LionStar Films – 130 Walker Street SW, 404-883-2896 – LionStar Films is one of the nations premiere full-service production companies that specializes in creating unique and engaging videos that capture audience attention. The studio space includes a pre-lit soundstage, recording booth, client edit suites, conference areas and a custom bar.
- Besharat Gallery Lane-163-175 Peters St. SW, 404-524-4781- Besharat Gallery Lane offers rental spaces for those seeking sophisticated, elegant, and exclusive event venues. Spanning four gallery spaces, each with its own unique character and charm, Besharat Gallery Lane houses a wide variety of paintings, photography, and sculptures from around the world. All space rentals include complimentary parking. Outdoor sculpture garden event space and access to covered back parking area with patio and greenhouse also available.
- Blu Bisque– 323 Nelson St., 404-593-1431- A Paint-Your-Own-Canvas and Pottery Studio and creative event space in Castleberry Hill. The facility includes the main studio, 2 party rooms, game room with 3 game systems, and children’s boutique. Unleash your creative side! Join us for art and DIY classes, canvas and cocktails, and more! Blu Bisque makes the perfect girls’ night out, date night, kids’ play date, or personal R&R break. Blu Bisque is the perfect place to host your next event. Come by and check us out. Text “BISQUE” to “313131” to receive event invites and exclusive offers. For more information, call us or email us at email@example.com
- Castleberry Inn & Suites – 186 Northside Drive SW, 404-893-4663 – The Castleberry Inn & Suites has 119 guestrooms and suites, recently refreshed. The décor, featuring a simple traditional look with classic style, is designed in warm earth tones creating an atmosphere of calm and comfort. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators, flat-screen TVs and a work station. Wireless internet is standard throughout the hotel as well as in your guestroom.
- Coze Event Space– 255 Trinity Avenue SW, Suite A, 404-908-8169- Coze is an intimate and private event space, located in the historic railroad district of downtown Atlanta. Aged brick walls, 14 foot beam ceilings, and tattered wood floors nestled inside a 100-year-old building, bring a vintage touch to this modern loft space. Boasting with an irresistible character, Coze is perfect for your most intimate occasions up to 100 guests and we welcome outside food and beverage, including alcohol. Call us today and book your next event!
- The Granite Room – 211 Peters St., 404-221-0201 – Exhibition Space
- LOFT at Castleberry Hill – 170 Northside Dr. SW, 404-522-5678 -LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a 4400 square foot private event space located in the Historic Castleberry Hill Arts District, on the corner of Nelson Street and Northside Drive. LOFT offers five unique floorplans, three custom bars, lounge furniture, seperate restrooms, built in stage and dance floor, wireless connectivity, and FREE PARKING! Our state of the art audio visual is complete with plasma TVs, LCD projector and screen, and house sound system. LOFT prides itself on offering the best in culinary cuisine with our own in house chef, Mark Prunty. Our vision is to offer a unique event experience, through tailored events, delicious cuisine, and exceptional customer service. Let our event team create the ultimate experience for your next event.
- Assembly of Truth Ministries – 350 Hills Ave. – A non-denominational church in the heart of the historic Castleberry community. Located in walking distance of the Georgia Dome and the Atlanta University Center (AUC), this church aims to cross all boundaries: race, age, class as well as nationality. The ministry brings together the leaders in the community, the less fortunate and homeless, business owners and the minority – and even the majority.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- iwi fresh – 341 Nelson St SW, 404-577-3373 – At iwi fresh we believe beauty and organic is a natural fit. Let us show you how we can help you express the natural beauty inside. This eco-friendly spa is a wonderful place to relax and indulge yourself with services for everyone. Nails, body, mind and more! Sign-up for specials!
- Nadia’s Studio & Gallery -161 Mangum St SW Suite 103, 404-527-5777 – Expert international hairstylist Nadia Javan offers personalized, professional cuts, colors, and styles at this luxurious downtown salon and spa. Featuring Oribe hair care, organic Éminence skincare, and artwork from the Besharat Gallery, Nadia’s Studio provides the perfect setting for beauty and relaxation. Open by appointment, Tues – Sat.
- Naturally Nappy – 238 Walker St., Ste #4, 404-285-4738
- Off the Hook Barbershop – 251 Peters St, 404-589-4625
- Morris Legal and Tax LLC – 161 Mangum Street SW, Suite 302, 404-926-1329
Everett Morris provides comprehensive wealth management, including quality tax and legal services, to individuals and families.
- Southern Economic Development Council (Gene Stinson, President) – 311 Nelson Street, SW, 404-523-3030 – The Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC) is a professional association for individuals in the economic development profession. SEDC supports its members throughout the American South by providing a network for economic developers, tools and resources to enhance your programs and access to timely information. Founded in 1946, SEDC was the founding organization for the Industrial Development Institute, now called the Economic Development Institute. Tracing our roots to the fall of 1946, SEDC is the oldest and largest regional economic development organization in North America. By joining us, you’ll have a network of more than 975 economic development professionals operating in 17 states – Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- Lucas Carter – Coldwell Banker, 404-262-1234 – Premiere Atlanta realtor
- Fulton Supply Lofts – 342 Nelson St SW (Art Lieb, CAPS, Managing Partner)- Now leasing historic loft rentals, Opening Spring 2016. Professionally managed by Provence Real Estate, www.ProvenceRE.com, 678-228-0950. See floorplans and sign up at FultonSupplyLofts.com
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Adios Cafe – 180 Walker St., 404-574-5678 – Chocolate & espresso bar, authentically Mexican coffees, handmade truffles, pastries, & desserts
- Bottle Rocket – 180 Walker St., Ste. C, 404-574-5680 – Chalkboard specials, comfort cocktails, neighborhood nights, Walking Dead nights, Whistle.POP.
- Elliott Street Deli & Pub – 51 Elliott St., 404-523-2174 – Pub setting featuring Boar’s Head deli sandwiches.
- No Mas! Cantina – 180 Walker St. SW, 404-574-5678 – Furnishings gallery & Mexican restaurant, with original specialties and 60+ tequilas. Relax at the friendly, full service bar. Breakfast daily in our Adios Cafe, as well as coffees, desserts and artisan chocolate truffles. With everything from furnishings and accessories, to art, jewelry and gifts, this is a truly unique destination. Free Wi-Fi. Call Aysia for party reservations and info, or email info@NoMasCantina.com.
- Paschal’s Restaurant – 180B Northside Dr. SW, 404-525-2023 –Southern cooking since 1947, Paschal’s Restaurant is the “soul” of Castleberry Hill, featuring southern dishes like Paschal’s Fried Chicken, Smothered Pork Chops and our famous Peach Cobbler. Brunch Buffet every Sunday 11am to 4pm. Reservations available. Full Bar. Free Wi-Fi. Book your next event at Paschal’s or our sister venue LOFT at Castleberry Hill.
- Smoke Ring – 309 Nelson St SW, 404-228-6377 – Atlanta-based restaurant group, 101 Concepts, also behind Food 101, Cibo e Beve, and Meehan’s Public House is pleased to announce the opening of its newest concept, Smoke Ring, an innovative new barbeque restaurant. Located in Castleberry Point Lofts with free deck parking!
- Super 7 Pizza Shoppe & Castleberry Point Marketplace – 110 Centennial Olympic Park Drive, Suite 104, 678-612-4863 – Grab a slice and a cold beer and pick up a few grocery items at the same time at this new quick stop in Castleberry Hill!
SHOPPING & TOURS
- Atlanta Movie Tours – 327 Nelson St SW, 855-255-3456 (FILM) – Trace the footsteps of your favorite television and movie characters as you board a luxury coach to Hollywood of the South! We are working on bringing all the magic of Hollywood to the locals and visitors to Atlanta and Georgia and helping increase the amount of filming across our great state!
- NoMas! Hacienda – 180 Walker St. SW, 404-215-9769 – Handcrafted furnishings, accessories, art, & jewelry, from over 300 artisans, all imported from Mexico. With over 10,000 items available, No Mas! Hacienda has something to enliven any decor, from classic to modern to eclectic. Custom work available too. Call today or email info@NoMasAtlanta.com.
- Hidden Treasures Smoke Shop – 495 A Whitehall Street, 404-907-4736 – For all your needs – Hookah, Vapes, E-Juice, Cigars, Pipes, Herbs, Lingerie, Novelties & Incense.
- Peters Street Framers – 163 Peters St., We provide custom fine art framing and design consultation for fine art work with reasonable rates for our Atlanta neighbors. We have the talented Luis Pérez who is descended from three generations of frame makers from Caracas, Venezuela. Mr. Pérez is providing excellent frame service for modern or classic paintings– frames of prefabricated design or a special frame designed by him.
- Wine Shoe – 339 Nelson St SW, 404-577-2000 – At Wine Shoe we specialize in Seated Tasting Classes and Small Events – intimate gatherings that allow you to explore a range of wines while feeling as though you are gathered in your best friend’s living room. We are located in the Castleberry Point Loft development, just look for the yellow awning! Parking is free in the complex parking deck-entrance locate on Chapel St around the corner. You are always welcome to come browse, buy a bottle and join us for conversation at the shop!