Where is Castleberry Hill? How do I get there? While we are very centrally located, most folks “happen into” Castleberry Hill while passing South of Downtown Atlanta. We are still technically part of Downtown and with the Capitol, Dome and many Downtown landmarks nearby, you may get here and not even know! A great address to use for “General Castleberry Hill” is No Mas! Cantina at 180 Walker St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313. This will place you approximately in the middle of the neighborhood. One block West of Peters St, one block East of Northside Dr, one block North of Fair St at Haynes St. Walker Street, by the way, is Centennial Olympic Park Dr after crossing Nelson Street.
SOUTH ON I75/I85:
- Take I75/I85 South to Exit 249C (Williams St/Aquarium/Dome)
- Stay straight on Williams St off the exit
- Turn Right on Baker St
- Turn Left on Centennial Olympic Park Dr
- Stay straight past the park, CNN, Philips Arena, Dome
- After crossing MLK Jr Dr (stadium construction) you will be in Castleberry Hill
NORTH on I75/I85:
- Take I75/I85 North to Exit 246 (Central Ave/Downtown) – you can also take the Memorial Dr carpool/HOV lane exit if you have 2+ people, this will place you on Central)
- Keep to the Left to stay on Central Ave.
- Turn Left on Trinity Ave.
- After crossing Spring St you will be in Castleberry Hill
EAST on I20:
- Take I20 East to Exit 56A (McDaniel St toward Whitehall/US19/US29)
- Turn left on McDaniel St
- Take the 2nd Right onto Peters St and you will be in Castleberry Hill
WEST on I20:
- Take I20 West to Exit 56B (Windsor St/Spring St)
- Turn Right on Spring St
- Take a sharp Left onto Peters St at Trinity and you will be in Castleberry Hill
There is a Google Map of the neighborhood here (updates to businesses needed) and shows pay parking lots available that you can map to.
Use this map to plug in your address and get here: