The deadline to register to vote in the November 8 General Election is Tuesday, October 11, 2016. You can register:
* at the Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree Street, Suite 2186, Atlanta)
* at the Fulton County North Service Center (7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs)
* at the Fulton County South Service Center (5600 Stonewell Tell Road, College Park)
* at any Atlanta-Fulton County Library
* at any Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) office
* at your city hall
* by mail
* online at registertovote.sos.ga.gov
Early voting will be open Monday, October 17th – Friday, November 4th from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday through Saturday and from Noon until 5:00 PM on Sunday. Select Early Voting Outreach Locations will open for two days each to provide added convenience and accessibility. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of Early Voting to avoid lines on Election Day.
EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS ARE LISTED HERE.
The last day to receive an application for an absentee ballot by mail is November 4. Please remember that all voters casting ballots on Election Day will vote at their assigned precincts.